WHO WE ARE
REAL SOCIAL – MEDIA & ENGAGEMENT
WHAT WE DO
• SG1: To focus on racial equality and representation of other unrepresented groups
within any country
that deals with international arbitration.
• SG3: To consider the special problem posed by intersectionality when it comes to diversity and inclusion.
• SG5: To collaborate with and support other initiatives that deal with diversity and inclusion towards making international arbitration equitable for all participants.
SG2: To focus on racial equality and representation of other unrepresented groups in international arbitration at an international level more generally.
• SG4: To create a platform to recognize and address issues of systemic discrimination and implicit bias in international arbitration.
• SG6: To create a safe space for under-represented groups in international arbitration to discuss problems and challenges they face.